FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
Our dental practice in Flushing, NY, is seeking an individual experienced in the front office role to join our team.
- Customer service duties including greeting and dismissing patients, answering any inquiries and addressing patient concerns.
- Administrative duties including scheduling and confirming appointments, having patients complete all forms prior to treatment, maintaining cleanliness of front office environment.
- Finance-related tasks including reviewing treatment plans with patients, checking insurance eligibility and coverage, billing insurance providers and receiving reimbursements, collecting co-payments, discussing third-party financing, installment plans and other payment options with patients.
For complete job details and requirements, see Front Office Assistant Job Post.
BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT
Our dental practice in Flushing, NY, is seeking an experienced dental assistant to join our team. Candidates who have completed a Dental Assistant Training Program and are Certified Dental Assistants will be given preference.
- Set-up duties including: Escorting patients to treatment area, preparing room for use as per OSHA guidelines, preparing correct armamentarium for doctor.
- Treatment duties including: Reviewing patient health history, exposing and mounting radiographs, assisting doctor with isolation, mixing of cements and other materials, taking impressions, pouring models.
- Clean-up duties including: Breaking down rooms after use, sterilizing instruments, maintaing treatment units as per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Inventory-related tasks including: Ordering supplies as requested by doctor, unpacking delivered items, logging cases returned by laboratory, etc.
For complete job details and requirements, see Back Office Assistant Job Post.